women of a certain age are like sunflowers; they know how to turn their faces to the sun.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hasta La Vista, Baby!

Font size"I'm sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me
On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I'll try, oh lord, I'll try to carry on..."
-Styx

I will be away from my laptop from April 26th to May 3rd.

If you want a pattern during that period, you must order a direct download through Ravelry.

Any orders placed through this website will be emailed out on Monday May 4th.

NEXT SATURDAY STASH SALE - MAY 9TH

GARDEN VARIETY PRE-SALE SAVINGS EXTENDED ONE WEEK - THROUGH MAY 4TH

2 comments:

Kelly(syberre@msn.com) said...

Hope you have a wonderful time away from your laptop Susan. I'll be counting the days until the next stash sale...lol...happy to increase mine by depleting yours.

Bon Voyage.

Elizabeth said...

Have a great trip. We'll miss you.